diumenge


NATALIE CHAPMAN, ASSISTENT DE CONVERSA



Aquest curs ens acompanya  la Natalie Chapman, provinent de Milwaukee, Wisconsin (Estats Units), com a assistent de conversa en anglès dins del projecte CLIL que el centre porta a terme per segon any, sota la coordinació de la Magda Quer. Aquestes són les seues primeres impressions:

I have been working at the secondary school for almost two months.  So far, I have very much enjoyed my time at the school and like working with the students to improve their English conversation and comprehension skills. I enjoy teaching the classes about American culture.  In October, I presented a lesson about Halloween in the United States and in December I will speak about Christmas traditions.  I have also had the opportunity to help the 1st of ESO music classes practice English songs for their Christmas concert.  It has been very fun!  The students have also taught me about Catalan culture, which I find very interesting.  I look forward to spending the year in Bellpuig! Natalie Chapman.